Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of your reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to get a patent for an idea good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a complete collection of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued InventHelp Patent Referral Services, but when they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, how to pitch an idea to a company but permit you explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part different yourself as marketable maybe can.